Here you can find a list of links to a projects I’ve participated in or a projects I’ve created myself.
Active web projects
- LivingSocial.com – Worked on deployment infrastructure improvements, monitoring, mailing infrastructure optimization and many other parts of LivingSocial platform.
- Scribd.com – Built and managed operations team, designed and implemented whole infrastructure behind one of the largest Ruby on Rails web sites.
- Best Tech Videos – This is my first personal project, user driven social content website dedicated to finding the best educational videos for developers, designers, managers and other people in IT.
- Plurk.com – I was a part of the core team that started the service. My primary goal was to make sure the site’s database layer would scale to handle the growth. At this point the site is developed by the Plurk Development Team.
- TrafficValet.com – For a few years I was developing this site before starting my work on plurk.com.
Active open-source projects
- DbCharmer – ActiveRecord Connections Magic plugin (multiple slaves, connections, sharding and much more)
- Rails loops plugin – Simple background loops framework for rails and merb.
- Bounces Handler – Email Bounces Processing System with Rails plugin to prevent Rails mailers from sending any messages to a blocked addresses
- MySQL Master-Master Replication Manager – set of flexible scripts to perform monitoring/failover and management of MySQL Master-Master replication configurations (currently maintained by Percona)
Inactive open-source projects
- Data Recovery Toolkit for InnoDB – set of tools for checking InnoDB tablespaces and recovering data from damaged tablespaces and/or from dropped/truncated InnoDB tables.
- Rails Fast Sessions Plugin
- Ultimate GeoCoder Library for PHP
For more information on my active open-source projects, please check out my GitHub account.