First of all, I really glad to know, that one of my favorite Firefox plugins – Web Developer Toolbar – became one of the winners in Extended Firefox plugins Contest. Congratulations to Chris Pederick!
By the way, in this post I have decided to describe the list of my favorite plugins, because I think, it may be interesting for some of my readers.
Here is complete list of plugins in my Firefox installation:
- Live HTTP Headers – the best Firefox plugin for web server admins and web developers! Allows viewing HTTP headers of current page and shows them while page is loading.
- HTML Validator – really good Tidy-based plugin for run-time HTML code validation (some times can help to find annoying errors in HTML-code).
- Google Toolbar for Firefox – very useful toolbar from Google. Consists of search request field, pagerank monitor, spell checking button, and list of last searched keywords.
- Session Saver – saves all of the opened windows and tabs between Firefox restarts (like Opera does).
- Search Status – shows current page/site rank in Google and Alexa.
- deli.cio.us – plugin to keep, share and discover my favorite bookmark with deli.cio.us service.
- Adblock – plugin to filter ads from webpages.
- FlashGot – I’m using this plugin to integrate Firefox with my favorite download manager Download Master.
- FasterFox – performance tweaks and page download timer for Firefox.
- IE Tab – plugin for integration of the Internet Explorer into the Firefox tabs.
- PDF Download – very interesting plugin, that allows user to select preferred action for PDF files (view in browser, download, save to disk).
- Clear Cache Button – very useful plugin for purging Firefox cache by one toolbar button click.
- Disable Targets for Downloads – small plugin, that prevents download links opening new blank windows.
- Last Tab – Allows tab navigation in a most recently used manner (after closing some tab, selects last opened tab, not closest on tab bar).
- New Tab Button on Tab Bar – small plugin adds “New Tab” button to the tab bar and allows to browse without keyboard using.
- Customize Google – adds some useful elements to Google search results (such as links to results in another search engines).
- Omea Connector – adds some useful actions to Firefox, allowing to integrate it with my favorite RSS-aggregator Omea Reader.